Your high work ethic and willingness to work on developing your technical and professional expertise will be rewarded with ongoing opportunities to be involved in a wide range IT projects and support services such as: Enterprise PC deployment and upgrade projects Email and network software installation and support, Server/Network design, installation, configuration and testing; Security solutions (firewalls/encryption technologies) installation and testing; Project management, project planning and implementation; Conducting Site surveys and preparing systems documentation; Vendor Management and Hardware/Software procurement
Rigorously follow a defined staffing schedule to assure optimal customer service.
- Resolve all Field Services tickets or requests to Customer’s satisfaction in a timely manner.
- Use of Help-desk tools to log/assign/monitor/analyse user calls.
- Immediately escalate severity one and severity two problems to Team Lead.
- Maintain ownership through the life of a ticket or request.
- Problem and Escalation Management.
- Develop and maintain an effective relationship with key Customer management.
- Complete special projects as assigned by Team Leader or Service Delivery Manager as representative desktop support team.
- 3-5 years Network server experience
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer-centric mindset
- Advanced Japanese (JLPT2) and Business Level English
Apply for this position
Most companies will require Japanese and English CVs. Please make sure to upload a Japanese and/or English CV highlighting your experience.