¥ 12,000,000 Yearly negotiable
base + performance bonus twice per year
This role provides work from home options but will require some on-site/in office work occasionally.
The role is responsible for managing numerous roles within the group and deal directly with hiring managers and internal stakeholders to understand their hiring needs and introducing suitable candidates for the roles. The person needs to act as an internal ambassador and build relationships within the company and manage a team to deliver the desired results.
The person will be responsible for the following areas:
- onboarding and training of new staff
- managing team KPIs and tracking progress
- vendor management and externally relationships
- creating sourcing and branding channels
- regular reporting of activities to Group TA Head
- 3-5 years in a people management role within a matrix organization
- knowledgeable with Japanese Labor Laws and employment guidelines
- training and development experience
- results-oriented and accountability
- P&L and budgeting experience
- Native-level Japanese and business level English